Tuesday, January 28, 2014

2014 -- 018

Fiesta!

It had been some time since Monkey got a burrito or nacho sort of lunch and it seemed like a good time to do one. I almost always have the stuff for making burritos on hand because it's an easy go to meal and my family loves it. Plus I like that you can use the same items to make burritos, tacos, nachos, and taco salad and everyone can sorta decide what they're in the mood for!

IN THIS LUNCH: 
  • 1 tortilla cut in half (there is nothing inside, I simply rolled them up. She'll get to fill them herself)
  • Layered refried black beans, taco meat, and sliced olives
  • Shredded cheese
  • Grape Tomatoes cut in half
  • About 2 Tbsp of fresh Guacamole
This lunch is part of the "What's for Lunch Wednesday" link-up. Make sure to check out all the other lunches.

Bento Lunch

Happy Packing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!