Thursday, September 25, 2014

109 & Grub for the Hub

109


So folks are are getting down to the bottom of the barrel here as far as what we have for lunch fixins. I know it's something we all go through at the end of the month (especially those that only get paid once at the beginning of the month like we do). So, the lunches might start seeming a bit...hodge-podge. Luckily, Monkey isn't picky and will eat whatever is in the box. So, if the lunches start seeming a bit...odd or less cohesive, you'll know why. 


IN THIS LUNCH: 
  • Whole Wheat Crackers
  • Pepper Rings
  • Banana Chips
  • Peas
  • Shrimp
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Brownie with Peanut Butter Coconut Frosting (hers also had a couple chocolate chips, that's the bumps)
That's right today's special treat is some homemade brownies with my special icing. Let me tell you, it's soooo yummy! You can get the recipe by clicking the link above or the photo below! 

Grub for the Hub

So this is what REAL looks like. HAHA. I didn't get to finish his lunch until right before I went to bed last night and it was too dark to take a picture. Well, he leaves before the sun is up, so it was too dark THEN to take a picture. So I asked my husband to take a picture of it at work and send it to me. This is what it looked like. Of course when I packed it the kiwi were in a nice little line kept over by their lettuce separator....so here what it really looked like after he got it to work. :P



IN THIS LUNCH:
  • Tillamook Marionberry Yogurt w/ Almonds
  • Sliced Kiwi
  • String Cheese
  • Mini Bagel Sandwich -- Mayo, Swiss, and Pepperoni
  • Brownie with Peanut Butter Coconut Frosting.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!