Thursday, August 14, 2014

Getting the wheels moving

Today was the first day I boxed a new lunch and I posted directly to Facebook. If you aren't a fan there I encourage you to come join us! Things are often posted there first and many times there are many things I post on Facebook that never make it to the blog. It's a great spot. I also link to my pins there for quick references on each post so I think you might find it really helpful.




IN THIS LUNCH:

  • Leftover Chicken Parmesan "Cupcake" 
  • Spring Salad Mix (Dressing on the side)
  • Cherries
  • Carrots 
What I love about this lunch is that it's super fast to put together. It takes no time to toss carrots, salad, and cherries into the box. The Chicken Parmesan "Cupcake" was leftover from a dinner, so I just pulled it out of one container in the fridge and dropped it in here. Super easy lunch that anyone can do in just a few minutes. This took maybe five minutes and most of that was pulling containers out of the fridge! 

Happy Packing!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!