Definitely not the belle of the ball but it'll hit the spot for lunch!
IN THIS LUNCH:
- Meat and Cheese Rolls ups (No tools today so I used a pretzel to skewer!)
- Pretzel Rods
- Apple Sauce w/ Cinnamon
There you have it! Lunch number 106 is a no muss and no fuss sort of deal.
After I after I had a chance to wake up and got home from dropping Monkey off at school I was feeling....a tad inspired! So I decided to make lunch for tomorrow. This of course has something new added to it. My husband got a new job and will be needing me to pack his lunches too! I'm really excited about this and look forward to sharing the journey of packing lunches for both of them with you!!
Here's what we got for our lunches tomorrow!
So, for packing both their lunches I wanted to make this as streamlined as possible! So, I used most of the same ingredients to pack both with a few unique twists for each of them.
Daddy's Lunch [On the Left]:
- 1/2 Sandwich -- Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese, Turkey Pepperoni, Sliced Turkey, and Swiss.
- Salad -- Mixed baby greens, pepper rings, and feta [As my husband says, "Feta makes it bettah!"] w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Pretzel Rods
- Banana Bread Larabar
- I packed the other half of his sandwich in a plastic baggy on the side for his break.
Monkey's Lunch [On the Right]:
- Pinwheels [Swiss Laughing Cow, Mixed Baby Greens, Pepper Rings, Turkey Pepperoni, and Sliced Turkey lunch meat].
- Scooby Snacks Graham Crackers
- Celery with Garden Veggie Cream Cheese
- Pear halves with cinnamon
Essentially, I took Daddy's salad and sandwich and put it in a wrap for Monkey! Then with the leftover pears, I pulsed them in the baby bullet a few times and made chunky pear sauce [Like applesauce] and gave the baby half for lunch and the other half is saved in the fridge.