Monday, September 8, 2014

.097 -- New Bento Toys!

So after Monkey's My Little Pony Party yesterday, decided to check the mail. I was super excited when my husband brought everything in and my bento order had arrived! So I decided to skip my original lunch plan for something that I could use my new tools on.


IN THIS LUNCH:

  • PB&J "Sushi" (Got this idea from my friend Beau over @ Lunchbox Dad. Check out his post including a how to HERE)
  • Sweet pepper slices
  • Grapes
  • 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese
  • Chocolate Almond Milk
I always like finding new ways of presenting food and the sandwich roll ups will be a fun lunch addition for Monkey. I think I might try it with meat & cheese sandwiches too and see how that goes.

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!