.012So for today's lunch I decided to use a new container! This little beauty I picked up at the Dollar Tree and is intended to be used for things with dip. Well, me...I think I could put anything I want in the ''dip'' container. So I did! I put her dessert in there! I'm also thinking it would fit a mini muffin, yogurt, cottage cheese, applesauce, dips of any type, maybe a hard boiled egg, etc... I think it's a great little container!
IN THIS LUNCH:
- Rice cooked in chicken broth w/ carrots and peas
- Garlic and herb roasted pork loin
- Mixed berries [defrosted] including: raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Dessert: 6 Hello Panda Biscuit Cookies.
- Strawberry Honey Kefir [not pictured]
Shockingly this was actually last night's dinner but Monkey said she wouldn't mind having it again for lunch today. Usually she's not a fan of leftovers so soon (neither am I) but she was totally on board with this (so it must have been good!).
Just wanted to include this so you could see that the dip section has it's own little lid to keep it separated from the other foods. After I put the top lid on I used a hair tie to wrap around it. I wasn't sure if it would open in her box or not, so I just wanted to be safe!