Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pinwheels

.015


Today's lunch was made the morning of. I didn't know if the pinwheels would really be all that good if they were made the night before and chilled. This wasn't a hot lunch but it still think it was better that it got made the morning of. I find that pinwheels are a pretty versatile and you can put just about anything you want in them. 


IN THIS LUNCH: 
  • Turkey, Cheese, Sliced Olives, and Salsa pinwheel. 
  • Baby Carrots
  • Orange Segments
  • Pickle
This was a super easy lunch to put together. Also, helpful hint about pinwheels: When I roll the wrap up, I cut off the ends and then cut the rest of the wrap at a slight angle. Cutting straight across I find they don't stay together as well. 

Also, I am thinking about starting a new section on the blog. It wouldn't be updated daily like the lunches are but 1-3 times a week. Surrounding other aspects of my life which could include: Dinner planning, Money-Saving Ideas, Cleaning Ideas, Kids Activities, Baking, Crafting, Packing my own lunches/Snacks, etc... A sort of anything and everything place!

What's your favorite pinwheel stuffers? What do you think about the new blog section? What would you like to see there?

Happy Packing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!