Okay, so I don't know about you, but I don't get to go grocery shopping till this weekend. That means figuring out what I have left, figuring out what's about to spoil, and making the most of what I have left! Today's lunch does just that!
- Mini bagel Sandwich w/ cream cheese and pepperoni [not much cream cheese left so wanted to use it up! There's still a few mini bagels but gotta get them used before they mold, and the little pepperoni slices will be dating in about a week or so].
- Strawberries [actually JUST broke down and bought these yesterday and already they're squishing]
- Organic Vanilla Yogurt w/ Fall Sprinkles [The yogurt will be dating in a few days]
- 2 pickles [Monkey just wanted some pickles]
- 100% Juice Pouch [not pictured]
How do lunches workout for you when you're ''getting to the bottom of the barrel''? Do they live up to the normal lunch standards or do they get a bit like this one? Haha, it's still a great lunch full of flavor and good stuff, but it's definitely not as well planned out as my normal lunches.