Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Spookable

.021

So today I started training at a new job as well as entered week 2 of my college classes. Needless to say it has been a super busy time in my house! I actually forgot (I know, I can't believe it either), to make her lunch the night before so we were throwing something together this morning. Monkey was happy to help by choosing the picks she wanted to use! 

IN THIS LUNCH: 
  • Chobani Champions Yogurt Tube (Dragon fruit flavor)
  • Crackers
  • Turkey & Swiss Roll Ups
  • Baby Carrots
  • A banana
  • Horizon Organic 1% Milk 
Monkey decided she'd like a different pick for each roll up. I totally didn't mind! So we got a cute little Frankenstein, a skull, a ghost, and bat. Totally fun and all picked up from the Dollar Tree. I think all my bases were still covered for food groups, but I didn't like how rushed and hectic packing in the morning feels. Just not fun. I'll be attempting to get that lunch packed the night before. 

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!