Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Treat Day!

.022

We are still going through training week and I am finding that I am super tired and definitely needing to make a trip to the store! So today we have another improvised lunch featuring whatever I could find in my pantry and fridge. I think in general it came out alright!! It also features a monkey made treat for treat day! 



IN THIS LUNCH:
  • Mini Bagel Sandwich
  • Mixed Greens Salad w/ tomatoes & Pomegranate Blueberry Vinaigrette
  • Unsweetened Applesauce with Cinnamon
  • Small piece of cake (made by monkey!!)
  • Kefir Smoothie
This box came home almost empty! There was just a little bit of salad left after school and you know, I am okay with that. She at a good 85% of her salad. She was thrilled to see that her treat had made it into a box. Overall this is a lunch I would even pack for myself! I think it looks and sounds delicious.

This lunch is part of the ''What's for Lunch Wednesday" Link up. Be sure to check out all the fabulous lunches by clicking the button below.

Bento Lunch


What are your favorite treats to toss into a box? 

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!