Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A little slow

So, today I was again feeling in the lunchy mood so I decided to try out a new cutter on the sandwich my daughter requested. I also decided to bust out a veggie that she keeps insisting she now likes, though she hated it before. Will we end up with an empty box or will it still have that veggie that I am skeptical at best she's liking now?


IN THIS LUNCH:

  • Snail Sammy - Sunflower butter and Jelly
  • Broccoli
  • Blueberries
  • Cottage Cheese with Pepper
  • Flavored water
Well, I am pleased as punch to report that it was an empty box! She ate the broccoli with no comment other than it was clever that I used it as grass. Hey, who doesn't like appreciation? What are you all having? 

Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!