Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sneaky Lil' thing

So a while back during a Roald Dahl blog hop by the Bento Bloggers & Friends there was a fantastic lunch posted by Organized Bites for The Witches (one of my favorite Roald Dahl pieces) and I fell in love with this cute little kiwi mouse she made. I thought it was totally clever and I decided to try my hand at making my own little kiwi friend today. It's not as good as hers but both Monkey and I still really enjoyed it. Please do check out her post HERE.

But, here's my lunch. :)



























IN THIS LUNCH: 

  • Leftover chicken from last night's dinner
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Kiwi
  • Popcorn
  • String Cheese
  • Chocolate Almond Milk (not pictured) 



Happy Packing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!