Wednesday, October 15, 2014

118

Boo!


So after a delightfully batty lunch ghosts were ready to make their way into the box!

IN THIS LUNCH: 
  • Nitrate free turkey lunch meat wrapped around pear slices
  • Pumpkin Yogurt Treat topped with Ghost sprinkles
  • Pretzels

Pumpkin Yogurt Treat

Full Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
Pumpkin Puree
Pumpkin Pie Space
Vanilla
Tad Maple Syrup for sweetener

Grub for the Hub

So today is Monday for my Hubby and so I gotta send him off with a lunch for his middle of the night meal. I like to try to give Monkey and the Hubs similar meals but of course sometimes it just doesn't happen. Today, they have a similar premise with the meat wraps. I'm excited to share. I'm also really glad that I have a husband that doesn't mind ''cute'' lunches. Haha


IN THIS LUNCH: 

  • Jack-O-Oranges
  • Pretzels
  • Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bar
  • Salad (under the wraps) w/ Taco Dressing
  • Meat Wraps (Nitrate Free Turkey Breast Slices, Laughing Cow Swiss, and Asparagus)

Happy Packing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!