Monday, February 24, 2014

2014 -- 032

Colors! 

I don't know about you but my favorite lunches are the ones that are really colorful. Sometimes I end up sort of monochromatic and I find I don't love those lunches as much as the ones like today's that have great color. I hope you like it too! 


IN THIS LUNCH:

  • 1/2 a piece of leftover chicken
  • 1 kiwi cut into shapes
  • 4 strawberries
  • about 1/4 to 1/3 of a cup cottage cheese
  • Handful of Annie's Cheddar Bunnies
  • About 1/4 of a leftover zucchini cut into pieces
  • Served with an organic milk box (not pictured)
I'm also really loving my new cups that my husband got me. I've been using them in darn near every lunch lately! What are you all having for lunch today? Do you find you get more excited about lunches that are more colorful too?

Happy Packing!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!