Thursday, February 13, 2014

2014 -- 027

You have my heart, Valentine.

Today we were in a very no frills sort of mood with the lunch. So it ended up being a pretty straight forward veggie/fruit sort of platter. Monkey got to peak before pictures though and was pretty impressed with the heart cut into the cheese. While I insisted it was ''lunch magic'' she kept trying to guess how I did it. :-P

IN THIS LUNCH:
  • Green Grapes
  • Leftover Crescent Roll
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Cucumber Slices
  • Baby Carrots
  • Hummas
  • Cheese Wedge
  • Not Pictured: Organic strawberry milk and about a handful of pretzels in a bag
Monkey really likes getting to dip things so these types of lunches usually go over pretty well. I was pleased to see that she ate the entire taco salad yesterday! Usually there are still some little remnants left but she devoured that lunch! Hmm, now, what am I gonna do for Valentine's Day tomorrow? Hopefully I shake this 'no frills' mood otherwise it won't be a cutesy masterpiece...but who are we kidding? Mine never are. Haha. 

Happy Packing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!