Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 -- 006

Another Meatless Monday

Well, now that I have officially kicked H1N1 to the curb and am feeling good it's time to get back to work! While I am not looking forward to getting up at 2:30 a.m. for work I know it'll be nice to start getting paid again! Haha! I was glad to see that people enjoyed my post about salad. It was a lot more work than I ever imagined it would be putting together a post like that, but with my New Year's goal of throwing myself back into my blog I just got so excited and went for it! If you haven't checked it out, please do!

Salads for Kids Post is Available Here

On to today's lunch!!

IN THIS LUNCH: 

  • 2 Tbsp Hummas
  • Pita Bread Pieces
  • Carrots
  • Grape Tomatoes
  • Green Bell Pepper Slices
  • Olive Slices
  • String Cheese
  • 100% Juice Box
This is definitely a veggie tray lunch. Veggies are filling and full of nutrients and I think I'm just in a veggie zone after talking so much about salad! Monkey loves hummas and dipping her veggies and it's been a while since she got to have olives so I know she'll be super excited for those too! If you've got a kiddo that loves to eat veggies or dip veggies try making a veggie platter for a lunch! 

This post is celebrating another Meatless Monday! 


Happy Packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!