Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 -- 011

No School

So, Monkey has the day off from school and I debated about whether or not to pack a lunch but since I will have to make one anyway, might as well just stay in the lunch making groove! 



IN THIS LUNCH: 

  • Slices of Pineapple (Dinner had pineapple so I snagged a couple slices before they got cut up and tossed into the meal). 
  • Leftover Peas and Carrots (I still maintain that leftovers are some of the best packing materials!)
  • Pinwheels - Wrap, Laughing Cow, Pepperoni, and Turkey lunch meat. These were quick and easy! 
She'll probably end up with a glass of almond milk with her lunch or maybe some orange juice. We'll see when we get there! 

Happy Packing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!