Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014 -- 009

Bagel Sandwich

I don't know about you, but sometimes I am just NOT in the lunch packing mood. That's when my month of planned out lunches goes out the window and I stare blankly into the fridge debating what I can pack besides a sunflower butter & jelly sandwich. I don't know if this is MUCH of an improvement, but I'd like to think it's a small step up!


IN THIS LUNCH: 
  • Mini Bagel Sandwich: Cream Cheese, Pepperoni, and Cucumber Slices
  • Tillamook Strawberry Yogurt w/ sprinkles
  • Frozen Blueberries
  • 100% Juice Box (not pictured)
This lunch took maybe 10 minutes to throw together which was mostly the sandwich! I was informed later that cucumber/pepperoni is Monkey's favorite sandwich (I don't recall ever making her one before) she's so silly! 

Happy Packing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, ideas, questions and comments! I appreciate any feedback!